Another occasion hon, without you. It's our eldest's 10th birthday. How we wish you are here with us celebrating. I feel down and lonely. Another breakdown. ðŸ˜
I wish you're watching over us. How I wish I can feel your presence or you visit me in my dreams. I miss you in each passing day. If given a choice hon, I will even trade places with you that's how much I love you and that's how it hurts me deep. I hope I can fast forward to the day our kids will live their lives not needing me anymore so I can be with you again. I miss you so, so bad. Iloveyou forever, JAYSON SUPREMO
It hasn't been a year when we lost our baby, AJ but yet another angel was needed in heaven. We were just celebrating your birthday in the afternoon and in the evening, I rushed Jay to the emergency room. The moments prior to that was very traumatic, even the kids so what happened. Jay spent weeks in the ICU. There was nothing I can do but pray and hope that the heaven hear our prayers. But I guess another angel was badly needed in heaven, and it had to be you. We lost you on January 26. Up to this day, I still can't accept the fact that you are no longer with us. It's just so painful, so surreal. I hope you feel what I feel. I miss you so much.