TWO MONTHS IN HEAVEN

Hon, it's been two months but the pain remains the same. I always picture that dreaded day until now. I always wished you coming home to us. I miss everything about you. Your silly jokes, your laugh, your hugs, yung pangungulit mo sa akin sa umaga, ung paghatid mo sa akin sa lobby ng office ko at ung pag-kiss mo sa cheeks ko every time maghihiwalay na tayo. I also miss the times when I can just talk to you about how my day went and how you will always have your ways to calm me down when I am so stressed and anxious. I miss the times when I go home and  you'll be the first person to meet me and carry the things I have with me. I miss kahit ung mga hindi maganda na minsan kinakapikon ko... I would give anything just to have more days, years with you, hon. 

I am no longer excited about the weekends coz I am always reminded of the days we use to spend with the kids. We were so contented just staying at home and watch movies all day.  Just being together is all the matters.

It's been a tough two months, hon. I haven't been well. I am trying but this COVID makes it even harder to get over the grief. As much as I want to go somewhere else, I can't... we can't. 

I just miss you so bad, hon. No medicine will ever help me get over this pain. 

Will it be too much to ask you visit me in my dreams? Just tell me that everything will be okay and you will always be there for us just a different way. I miss you voice, hon. 

I love you, hon always. I just wish you are here.